Thursday, August 29, 2013

Move on. .

They say it benefits you to leave the people who bring you down and contribute more tears in your life than smiles; behind. But nobody talks of the people who do bring you tears and leave your heart broken for various unimportant reasons but cannot be left behind no matter how much you try. Our minds don’t always agree with what we emotionally go through and yes I bet everyone would agree that there are people in our lives whom we hate to love, who make our lives miserable, who incredibly bring us down but whatever may it be, cannot be left behind.
Even when you make up your mind to leave them, to move on and finally have peace. The peace is temporary and after few days or maybe weeks you realize your love for that person over weighs the feeling of resent. And you find yourself going back to them, or maybe occasionally they apologize.
Whichever the situation is, you find yourself living the ordeal all over again. Even though you know the drill, it hurts equally this time too. I am not sure if I’ll never understand this self-destructive human behavior.  I've gone through it many times and so have various other people I know.
I don’t know where is this going and I also don’t know if it is possible to be strong enough to actually leave those people behind and have a great life.
I know somewhere in this lies some moral, am just too ignorant to make it out right now. So I’d just hope anybody, who by change stumbles into my blog and reads this would find the message. (I am absolutely sure nobody reads my blog, so maybe nobody will.)
Anyways, maybe it’s just the fear which holds us back, and why we can’t leave them behind and just go ahead and live our lives. Fear; not of not finding another friend like them or not being happy ever without them but the fear that they would never be the same without us, they wouldn't find another person like us. And believe me no matter how mean the world gets there would always be people like those, people for whom the last thing on earth would be to make anybody’s life miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment